Call 877-244-6349 – If Your Chimney Smokes
Chimney Smokes – Fireplace Backup
Also referred to as fireplace smoke in house, fireplace smoke backup and chimney smoke problems. Fireplace smoke back up can be attributed to a multitude of different things. Superior Chimney provides many proven products and services that eliminate fireplace chimney smokes back up from all chimney types. Finding out why your fireplace chimney smokes is usually a very technical task. Our CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) Certified Chimney Sweeps are trained, tested, and experienced with every type of fireplace chimney smoke back up occurrence.
There must be at least 100 reasons why your fireplace smokes back into your home…
- Is your damper fully open?
- Is your firewood green or wet from rain or snow?
- Is your chimney dirty?
- Is your chimney tall enough?
- Is the flue large enough for your fireplace firebox?
- Is the chimney on an outside wall of your house?
- Is your home too tight?
- Your house can also be too loose!
- The other 92 reasons why your fireplace chimney smokes back into your home may have to do mainly with design problems when the fireplace was built.
A true understanding of fireplaces requires extensive knowledge of airflow patterns, pressure differentials, and actual fireplace construction techniques. One of our CSIA Certified Chimney Sweeps can assess your chimney and its termination environment to pin point the cause(s) of why your fireplace chimney smokes back into your home and prescribe the resolution.
Call Superior Chimney today to enjoy safe, fireplace smoke-free, burning experiences!